PHYSICAL ACTIVITY Aball1 gives everyone, even those who normally do not participate in physical activity, the motivation to be physically active through a variety of fun, informal and game-like exercises and group challenges. This helps in the fight against obesity and related health risks.
TEAMWORK/SOCIAL INCLUSION Aball1 gives everyone the opportunity to experience the strong social community found in team sports. Through informal competition, participants learn how to build teams and utilize each others unique qualities promoting social inclusion.
ACADEMIC LEARNING Aball1 games create a positive learning environment, giving those who need a more kinesthetic approach to learning or who benefit from learning in groups an opportunity to participate positively in their own education.
So, if you are looking for ways to:
- Enrich English and Mathematics lesson in a fun, dynamic way with an element of challenge,
- Facilitate teamwork and create a social arena in which every pupil is encouraged to participate and reach their full potential,
- Provide opportunities for children to practice teamwork and social skills, developing their self-esteem and a sense of achievement,
- Engage pupils in a multitude of exciting physical and theoretical tasks,
- Motivate pupils with learning difficulties and physical disabilities, creating an inclusive learning environment,
- Extend academic learning through physical activity…..
Then Aball1 is for you!!